Friday, November 25, 2011

Spirit Kiss

-
-

Drawn in slowly
I am kissed by the Wind
as the sky awakes my heart.

I stand in stillness, while my spirit moves..
flying and dancing through eternity.

I am One with Him forever

Thought fades to beauty,
and memory to timeless love.

Let all of Heaven inside me worship!
I am His, and He is mine.

My gaze wanders from star, to star..

I think of You,
and You invade my heart..


I'm looking inside You,
exploring Your eyes..

(Let all of Heaven inside me worship)

No moment is sweeter
than to stop,
and stare at You,
with all the abandoned delight of my soul.

You whisper love to me in the ocean
Your embrace finds me always with the rain

Breathing slows...
I crave You, more than words, or feeling comprehend.

-
-
-






No comments:

Post a Comment